The Simple Hub appliance provides the ideal platform for a Simple Hub license (not included) adding Remote Access, encrypted real-time configuration synchronization, secure configuration lock, timer and trigger based events, SmartThings integration, and Amazon Echo Integration to existing Simple Control app or Simple System installations.
- Synchronization: Each time you change a Simple Control setting on one of your iOS devices, Simple Hub automatically updates your other devices instantly. Even if none of your iOS devices are actively running Simple Control, Simple Hub keeps track of things and automatically updates as devices come back online.
- Configuration Lockdown with PIN: Simple Hub enables all Simple Control devices to be locked so that their configurations cannot be changed. It even provides the ability to set a PIN to allow temporary access.
- Remote Access: All Commands, Activities, and even Feedback to and from your devices works remotely outside your local network when securely paired with Simple Hub.
- Triggers: Create reactive feedback actions such as “run the Watch TV Activity when my Lutron keypad button is pressed." The currently supported trigger devices are Lutron Radio RA2, Lutron Caséta, Philips Hue, Vera, Simple Blaster Relay Cable, iPort SurfaceMount with Buttons, and Universal Devices ISY.
- Time and Timer Triggers: Create actions such as "turn off the TV in 90 minutes" or "open the shades at 9 a.m."
- Amazon Echo Integration: Simple Hub supports voice control via Amazon Echo. See the Simple Hub Amazon Echo Guide for instructions on enabling this support.
- SmartThings Triggers: Simple Hub accepts commands from a SmartThings Hub. See the Simple Hub SmartThings Setup Pack for instructions on enabling this support.
All Simple Control clients must be upgraded to version 4.3 or later.This product requires a Simple Hub License which is a separate item.
Simple Hub Setup Guide
||Simple Control 4.3+ for iOS
||Shared local Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet subnet with Simple Control devices
||Integration with SmartThings requires SmartThings Hub V1 or V2.
||Integration with Amazon Echo requires Amazon Echo.
||Use of the HDMI port is typically not required if Simple Hub is connected via Ethernet.